Saturday, March 15, 2008

25 cents

my son was invited to a b party by the neighbor kid, sam, who is sweet as he can be. so off we flew today to the bowling ally for the celebration. i met his mom and the other parents and guest of the party and tried to mingle. maybe i have just sheltered my self from the lost, or maybe i have just been blind to the opportunities around me. i don't know but i was shocked at the kind of party his mom had had last night, and seeing her gay friends all over each other just made me freeze and i didn't know what to say. so again God, i didn't stand. could have at least mentioned church, but chose to stare, inwardly, my mouth gapped open. know for sure i could have just tried. please Lord, let this be found as some form of repentance. help me to look beyond who they are and what they do to be a witness for you. And please Lord, don't let me sale you Son for 25 cents.

No comments: