Sunday, July 27, 2008

All In

i am a thief in some regards, stealing tid bits from here and there. wanting to be "all in" like pastor ritchie said.

feeling SEA SICK from ridding in this boat during this 4 year long hurricane. too poor to buy the book (One Month to Live by Kerry and Chris Shook) i scan the pages in this second trip to the bookstore.

Erma Bombeck "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say 'I used everything you gave me.'

William Shedd " A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Winston Churchhill " If you are going through hell, keep going."

1 comment:

Angie said...

I've been praying for God to show me something that I can do for you for a long time. I read this post and immediately knew what to do. I've already ordered that book for you. I'll send it through David to Jon when it comes in. I love you!