Wednesday, October 29, 2008

reason

8 years ago, we were at a small church for 9 months. the experience left me scratching my head and clawing at my heart. some times we doubt God and we question experiences. yes, even ministers do this. then, when the time is right and the fruit is ready, the harvest comes. and yet, sometimes we never see the fruit. but when we do, it just reminds us of one more reason why we do what we do..... sacrificing home, FAMILY, friends and the familiar to chart out new territories that God beacons us to..... one more opportunity to slice a piece off our hearts and give it away.

i have sat and cried again today. bet you don't want to hear that. thanks noah for reminding me of why God calls the regulars in this world. your heart is so pure. your love for God is so real and even we couldn't have taught you that. makes me want to be more aware of who i come into contact with. don't have that much longer here. we must move on.

No comments: