Tuesday, February 10, 2009

dirty walk

holding my friends hand and walking down the road. so happy to have you walking with me. trees surround us and the pathway is dirty. my ear tunes to the sound of a pick up truck coming in behind us or may be just me. had this feeling someone was watching our every move. He has found us. my heart stops one beat. got the aroma of fresh brewed coffee in my nostrils. i awake from this dream walk.


Matt. 26: 58 Meanwhile, Peter followed him at a distance and came to the high priest’s courtyard. He went in and sat with the guards and waited to see how it would all end.

got this feeling Peter knew too. he knew that though he followed at a distance that HE saw him and was watching his every move. his pathway was dirty. he could have changed the story ending. yet, he chose to do nothing.

No comments: