Sunday, June 27, 2010

disgusting to God

what disgusts God? is it the gay dr or the lesbian friend? is it the person who commits murder or the prisoner behind locked doors? is it the neighbor growing pot or the one in the home owners associtation who just won't mow his lawn? it might just be that father that doesn't seek HIM or the pastor's wife that just didn't make time for HIM. i think my list could go on and own. the truth be known they are all the same. each little sin or big sin.... that separates us from God. who am i to judge, who am i to say. what disgusts me might not be what disgusts God. why not?

1 comment:

Cherokee Sylvia said...

What disgusts me..is what I do NOT do for GOD.What separates us from GOD.
I have started asking GOD to show me what I have hidden from myself.HE is answering my plea..but I do NOT LIKE WHAT I see, much on me needs..Must change to be MORE Christ like.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.