Wednesday, January 7, 2009

brooklyn tab this is your house live

rainy day and satan thought he could defeat me and keep me from doing God's will... i push on still. he thinks he has one on me, defeating God's plan... but i will try again. found this song on a cd that only a child could have handed to me. spoke what i needed.

"Lord, our eyes are weak and we're blinded to the truth of WHO WE ARE every time we look, we're reminded of the things that stain our hearts
(Chorus) for You are holy, holy, holy are you Lord And You are worthy, worthy, worthy are you Lord
Why does Your mercy come like the morning and Your light dispel my dark Lord, I don't deserve Your love that RESTORES me and I'm humbled by Your heart
(C)
You reign in majesty and we fall on bended knee to praise You, all of our days, May the story of OUR LIVES be worship in YOUR eyes, Let our hearts shout of Your glory You are holy, holy, holy are you Lord And you are worthy, worthy, worthy are you Lord......"

No comments: