Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the curse, the confusion, the contrariness

Deut. 28:20 "God will send The Curse, The Confusion, The Contrariness down on everything you try to do until you've been destroyed and there's nothing left of you—all because of your evil pursuits that led you to abandon me."

Father, I see my sin. I know my mistakes. My past haunts me, my present feels numb, and my future makes me scared. I know You want to use us. I know you want to use Me. I need a clean slate, a new start. I give you my past and I say I am sorry for letting you down, for not following your will and way. I have forgotten what repentance truly is. Show me again. Give me feelings of joy in replace of this numbness. Help me to love when I don't want to love, to be friendly when I just want to not be noticed. Forgive the lack of faith for today and the future. Don't over look it. I need Your help! Father God, I need You to show up and show out in ways that I can't image. I really want to see you working in Me.

No comments: