Tuesday, April 1, 2008

10 cent sweater

can't get my mind to slow down so that i can think today. longing deeply to sit like Mary but knowing the feelings of Martha. having my feelings of craziness again. just want things where they are supposed to be. can't catch up for piling more clothes in the wash. no time to deal with the clean pile. my frustration mounts. i have no energy and things begin to spin. i wonder about my self and how all this has come to a head. my choices of today and yesterday mingle. Lord, you know I haven't made the best choices in the past. Forgive me of my laziness and bitter feelings. i seek my silent space.... inner peace and outer peace. want to have that JOY again. wondering what really drives me and him. give him a peace and show him what You are really thinking. lack of embrace hurts me spiritually. wanting him to grasp hold of YOU.... while i wear my ten cent sweater.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved your 10 cent find.
Kim