Monday, April 14, 2008

dilemma

my friend has this dilemma. she thinks that when her neighbor walks her dog, that the dog poops in her yard and the neighbor isn't taking the package with her. what should my friend do? she admits that she has considered putting the package in an envelope and placing it at her neighbor's door or in her mailbox. my argument was, did you see the dog do it? No. but she believes with all that is in her that the dog is leaving his package and she could be very well right. which brings me to the age old question.... what would Jesus do? i laugh to myself at this one. my friend is the pastor's wife. she knows good from bad and right from wrong. yet this dog thing is aggravating her. (i could say the same for dirty socks on the floor!) maybe she should go door to door and hand out boxes of dog poo bags to all the neighbors. or better yet, while her neighbor is sleeping, dress in black and slide a box of poo bags on the front door rug. i don't have the answer. that is just part of loving your neighbor... regardless of the crap. Jesus didn't say it would be easy, but worth it.

No comments: